Recrutement d’Un(e) Responsable Homologation Afrique de l’Ouest et Centrale
2 juin, 2022
RMO Mali recrute un (e) Responsable Homologation Afrique de l’Ouest et Centrale
Principales Taches :
- To coordinate, follow up and report the trials conducted by the customers or contractors in the area ; both registration and development trials
- To contact, inform and coordinate the development work with Development Department (discuss protocols, get samples on time, share and discuss the results of the trials)
- To support the sales of the area, through technical presentations, demo trials, marketing activities, etc.
- Introduction of Plant Health portfolio
- Development of the private market
- Development of new Countries
- To prepare, submit, obtain, and renew all the registration of products required for the business, as well as the label extensions required
- To contact, inform and coordinate the registration work with Registration Department
- To contact and follow up with the different registration bodies the registration of products
- To complete the dossier requested for the participation of products in the different tenders in West Africa area in agreement and coordination with the customers
- To prepare on time, correct and verify the labels for the tender products and other products sold in West Africa area
- To supply the samples requested by the cotton companies
Your profile :
Desired education : Bac +3/5 in Management, agronomy or equivalent.
Experience required : At least 5 years of experience in management, material homologation and/or in the field of industrial product development.
Required skills :
- Have a good Capacity of analysis and synthesis, be autonomous,
- Have good communication skills,
- Be organized and able to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English,
To apply, visit www.rmo-jobcenter.com and submit your resume by June 20, 2022.