25 novembre, 2019
WORLD VISION MALI
World Vision Mali recrute la position suivante (1) :
TITLE : Grant Finance Officer
Locality : Mopti
Contract type : Local
Repport to : Grant Finance Coordinator
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
To assist the Chief Accountant in providing efficient financial management for improved ministry quality and achievement of overall organizational objective and specially IMAGINE Project.
Major responsabilities :
- Ensure all supporting documents to cash disbursement, approvals and journal vouchers are complete, accurate, relevant and comply with WVI and WV Mali finance policies and all donor requirements,
- Produce all monthly and quarterly financial reports for submission to the Grants Finance Coordinator and the Project Manager for their review and inputs.
- Ensure that all transactions with banks and public finance departments paying taxes are well done and at time.
- Ensure proper receipt, safe keeping and lodgment of all funds received according to WV Mali policies.
- Assist internal and external audit staff to facilitate annual financial audit and ensure that the minimum “Acceptable audit rating” according to World Vision Partnership requirements is reached.
- Trained the project staff on GAC grants requirements and make effective ongoing training a field level to ensure that the project staff understand the donor procedures and are regulary updated.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation and ensure that all old items are regularly clean.
- Ensure that all documentations are file and safe kept.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Educational level required: Degree in Accounting (Bac + 2 years) and/ or ACCA/CIMA/CA part qualification
- Technical Training qualifications required: Good working knowledge in accounting software. Advanced knowledge in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Experience: 2 years in Finance/Accounting
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Good analytical skills, paa good communication culture and agrees to work and take phone calls after hours of service.
- ravel: 10 % rural travel is required.
Attitudes and behaviors :
World Vision se réserve le droit de disqualifier un candidat qui a des antécédents relatifs à la violence faite aux enfants ou aux comportements opposés à la protection de l’enfance, et ce même après l’embauche.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
*Deadline for submission of applications: December 8ht, 2019
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.