WORLD VISION MALI
World Vision Mali recruit for the following (1):
TITLE: Guardian (gardien)
Locality: World Vision Mali Officer
Contract type: Local
Report to: Support Services Coordinator
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
*Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
Purpose of the position:
To ensure the safety and cleanliness of movable and immovable goods of World Vision
Majors responsabilities :
- To watch over and ensure safety of movable and immovable resources of the organization including water and electricity
- To supervise the maintenance and the cleaning of the offices, the courtyard, the store, the toilets by the cleaning service company.
- To receive and administer all telephone calls after the hours of services.
- To take care of the generator in the event of power outage and supervise the fuel and oil levels.
- To receive, record and direct the visitors.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum qualifications required: DEF or its equivalence
- Expérience : 1 year guard
- Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Human relation skills
- Good organization skills
Compétences techniques et habiletés :
- Etre disponible immédiatement
- Avoir le sens d’observation et de l’écoute.
- Etre courtois
Attitudes and behaviors :
World Vision se réserve le droit de disqualifier un candidat qui a des antécédents relatifs à la violence faite aux enfants ou aux comportements opposés à la protection de l’enfance, et ce même après l’embauche.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
*Deadline for submission of applications: January 1st, 2020
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted